The CDA database can help lawyers by:
1. Preventing a court from refusing to supply information about a particular court matter due to "fishing" grounds when too broad a request is made.
2. Identifying court matters a potential new (or old) client might have been involved in. This of course also extends to the other party in any litigated matters.
3. As part of any due diligence inquiries undertaken on behalf of a client.
4. Due diligence areas of the firm's practice, particularly when dealing with other businesses such as contractors and suppliers.
5. Professional disciplinary action against a person by a professional body via a state Civil Administration Tribunal or similar body.
The CDA database also provides an Alerts system whereby newly added records for a person's name or that of a company/business can be monitored.
Single database access fees
Corporate accounts are also available where all account holders share a common domain email address - e.g. email@example.com
The main account holder (for liaison purposes) is $365 per year and all subsequent accounts are $165 per year.
Multiple account fee examples:
To create a multi-user Corporate Account, Contact Us with a list of the names and email addresses of the persons to be provided access. We will then confirm pricing and set up those accounts for you with an initial temporary password.
All fees include GST
Accessing the CDA Database
To access the CDA database, simply click the button below and create an account. You will then receive an email with a link that needs to be activated so your email address can be verified. Please contact us if you have any problems receiving that verification link.
When you account is verified, you can conduct searches to see if a name is in the database and how many records there are for that name. Upgrading to paid access will be necessary to see the actual records connected to those names.
Still not sure?
You've checked out the About, CDA Database and FAQ pages, but are still a little uncertain about how the CDA database can be of benefit or if it will delivery the kind of information and help you might be looking for?
We totally understand.
Contact us with any questions or concerns and we will do our best to help. We will even provide free access to our data so you can try it out before making a decision.